Market and Economic Attractiveness
- The market and economic attractiveness of the development lies in the intensification of energy production by downhole technologies;
- Possibility of increasing the completeness of mining when using dilatancy technologies;
- The use of dilatant well technology significantly reduces the negative impact on the environment compared to the stimulation method with fracturing;
- Тhe possibility of using dilatancy technology if it is necessary to locally increase the productivity of an individual well without affecting other wells;
- The use of dilatancy technology will lead to an increase in market and economic attractiveness in the extraction of minerals by downhole technologies.
Main Advantages (Strengths) of the Device
- Unlike hydraulic fracturing technology with significant environmental disturbances, the local impact of dilatancy technology has almost no effect on the environment.
- Insignificant financial costs compared to the fracturing technology allow using the proposed technology locally for each well.
- The main characteristics of the development meet the technological requirements of rock processing for a particular well.
|Minerals||oil, gas, gas condensate, water|
|Range of working diameter||from 95 to 350 mm|
|Well depth||to 6000 m|
|Total mass of explosives||from 3.0 kG to 25 kG|
|Decompaction zone radius||to 15 m|
- Improvement of own product
- Production status on the pilot line carried out
- The composition of the pilot production line is determined
- Staff trained
- Risk mitigation plan created
- Business model improved
Research team NN IEE-17. Resource-saving technologies in mining
What is Needed to Promote the Device
- Information and advertising support of the developed technology.
- Financing for the development of pilot industrial samples and scientific support of technology.
- Assistance in placing orders in the manufacture of working equipment.
- Customers and mining enterprises – downhole mining method.